Upcoming Workshop: Light For Print –
Glamour & Fashion
While photography is tough enough to master, and lighting adding another level of mastery difficulty there is that level even above that. Printing!
Printing is the thing that pretty much all photographers will face at one point of another in their career. Be it for a client’s wedding album, senior portraits or a magazine lighting for printing is something we must all be aware of.
It seems like a no brainer that once you light an image if your subject is properly exposed; that the resulting image would be just fine for printing. Unfortunately that just isn’t the case.
Your lighting for print has to be quite a bit more specialized. Don’t fear however; Lighting for print is something that can be taught. At the Lighting For Print – Glamour and Fashion Workshop we will help you.
What is The Light to Print Workshop
Two and a Half Days packed with in-depth Seminar Demonstrations, Q&A, and Hands On Shooting In Real World Scenarios.
- A highly advanced professional seminar lecture and demonstration at a reasonable price, making it a great value for the attendees
- See the difference when using a real top international agency represented model
- Step outside your comfort zone and learn what world traveled photo teams do to achieve their masterpieces
- Learn what editors, clients, and the professional industry are looking for when it comes to photography. Understand how to become self-sufficient and in demand
- Learn to utilize a fully implemented setting and work flow that makes editors beg for more
- This seminar/workshop is about publishing, photography business, marketing, and how to earn money with your images and, most importantly, learning how to deliver photography that editors and clients cannot ignore
You’re Invited – if you’re looking to improve your photography, create great flattering light under any circumstances, and light images that are ready to go from the camera to the printer, then this is the opportunity for you.
I, along with fashion photographer Dino Mangano, am putting together a very unique workshop in Los Angeles, California at a beautiful and iconic mansion we think will be a great learning experience for our attendees.
Over the past few months, we asked aspiring and intermediate photographers what would be important for them to learn during a photography workshop. Some of the common answers were proper lighting techniques, proper exposure, posing and planning shoots.
When you depart the Light For Print Glamour & Fashion Workshop; you will absolutely be able to use the principles you learn in lighting and business to immediately improve your photography.
Attendees will make print ready images straight from their cameras. Students will learn everything from production prep, client relations, how to work on a fast paced client set under the watchful eye of the client’s art director.
You will also learn how to interact with and pose your model in a professional way that makes them feel more comfortable shooting.
In the interest of making sure that you are able to get the most out of this great opportunity we are keeping the ratio of photographers to models low. Unlike a typical group shoot you will work in small teams with each of you getting the opportunity to shoot each of the five models who will be present.
This means that you will get time to get unique looks of each of the models you will be working with, and won’t have to fight to get the model’s attention to your lens.
The Workshop Includes:
- The opportunity to shoot images for your own Portfolio with editorial models.
- All lunches, snacks, and two evening meals (Fri & Sat) with the team are included in the cost.
- Learning directly with mentors.
- A fun and relaxed learning classroom environment which allows you to meet and network with other like minded photographers and creatives.
- Intensive; on set situations where you will learn how to light and immerse yourself in real world type shooting situations.
- Attendees get to experience a professional level shooting environment and get confident using all our professional lighting equipment. (Helping your knowledge when renting or purchasing gear in the future).
|Course Date||Seats||Course Duration|
|March 23 – 25; 2018||15||2.5 Days|
What is a Glamour Lighting Workshop Without Beautiful Women to Photograph?
- All of the models who will be at this workshop will be from internationally recognized top agencies.
- We will be holding an agency call to hand pick each of the models who will be occupying the five shooting sets to be certain that we get the most beautiful women we can. Imagine Sports Illustrated and Victoria’s Secret quality models.
In the interest of making sure that you are able to get the most out of this great opportunity we are keeping the ratio of photographers to models low.
How To Register For This Event!
We have made every attempt to make registration as easy as we possibly can.
You have the option to pay the full course amount up front, put down a deposit or make monthly installments on your investment in yourself and your photography business.
|EARLY BIRD RATE The investment for this event before February 28, 2018 is only $300.
Lodging and travel expenses not included.
|Please contact us if you wish to make payments of your registration fee.
Two Installments of $150 for two
We look very forward to working with you in March 2018.